NAME OF SHOOTER:_____________________________

TheJewban
September 25th, 2013, 09:13 PM

RAPID FIRE DRILL - 300 YARDS - 7 SHOOTERS - 2nd STAGE:
(will post 2nd stage when order of shooters is hashed out for 1st stage)

YankeeFingergasm
September 25th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Pretty sure I was 5 because it was the worst and before the best which went after me.

Mikec2003
September 25th, 2013, 09:59 PM
I think I was first

Ceddie
September 25th, 2013, 10:03 PM
I was # 2 or 3 if I remember right, I may be wrong. I know the timer crapped out on me but we guessed my time for the cycle to be 8-9 seconds.

Wasn't Rumbler 6?

YankeeFingergasm
September 25th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Rumber was six fo'sho

TheJewban
September 25th, 2013, 10:18 PM
C'mon guys...can't we say for sure who was who so I'm not changing shit around? Mike, Ceddie, can you figure out so it's four sure?

YankeeFingergasm
September 25th, 2013, 10:19 PM
I believe it was right, right, left left, right. Mind you Mr. Rum Bler was using a single shot which is more impressive considering his accuracy AND time.

Listen Lawrence we gave you the order right after the shoot SIR. I think it was Mike, Ceddie, MLawrence, "I like the balls better than tits", Me, Rumbler, Parsons.......I think this was the order. It was timed, shooting from the bed of Bob's truck.

Ceddie
September 25th, 2013, 10:26 PM
I believe it was right, right, left left, right.
that might be what YOU did...:cool:

Mind you Mr. Rum Bler was using a single shot which is more impressive considering his accuracy AND time.

yeay, he was kinda spooky when he found his inner... shooter...

TheJewban
September 25th, 2013, 10:33 PM
where is Mikec2003 in the IM7 photo?

Mikec2003
September 25th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Hiding. Im in the back, all the way right

and I was first, I dont like setting the pace

Airgator0470
September 25th, 2013, 11:15 PM
The drill was LEFT...RIGHT...LEFT...RIGHT...LEFT

The goal of the drill was to engage multiple targets w/o coming off the stock... bolt guys, work the bolt w/o losing cheek weld.

We ran this twice for time I believe...

TheJewban
September 26th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Hiding. Im in the back, all the way right,and I was first, I dont like setting the pace

Group looks good to me. How come none were high?

TheJewban
September 26th, 2013, 12:51 AM
I believe it was right, right, left left, right. Mind you Mr. Rum Bler was using a single shot which is more impressive considering his accuracy AND time.

Listen Lawrence we gave you the order right after the shoot SIR. I think it was Mike, Ceddie, MLawrence, "I like the balls better than tits", Me, Rumbler, Parsons.......I think this was the order. It was timed, shooting from the bed of Bob's truck.

Yes you did, and I fucked-up by erasing it. But how'd you like the way I tried putting back on you guys? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-devil02.gif Would've got away with it too if you didn't call me out.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-finger008.gif

Ceddie
September 26th, 2013, 07:06 AM
the plates are 12x18 correct?

Rumbler
September 26th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Indeed, my targets are #6. Immediately above my photo.

Rumbler
September 26th, 2013, 09:49 AM
The drill was LEFT...RIGHT...LEFT...RIGHT...LEFT

The goal of the drill was to engage multiple targets w/o coming off the stock... bolt guys, work the bolt w/o losing cheek weld.

We ran this twice for time I believe...
Correct (needless to say). My first was 34 seconds, the next time you told me to knock 10 seconds off, so I did. That is why ALL the shots were not on the little paint dot; I got sloppy. :cool:

Airgator0470
September 26th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Correct (needless to say). My first was 34 seconds, the next time you told me to knock 10 seconds off, so I did. That is why ALL the shots were not on the little paint dot; I got sloppy. :cool:

Sloppy my ass... you did VERY WELL given the tempo and speed of shooting. No doubt you could have knocked another 10 seconds off and still scored BODY HITS. I tell you I was quite happy with the results from that drill given the fact many never fired at that distance before... and some never even fired a bolt gun before this.

I really like doing those LR speed drills....

Mikec2003
September 26th, 2013, 05:04 PM
I liked that drill too. And the command fire drill. You wont always have time to set up a perfect shot. Firing when youre told or having to fire fast really makes you learn how to manage a shot quickly. And Jewban, none of mine went hifh because my POA was at the neck, and .223 drops about 11 inches at 300 yards

Airgator0470
September 26th, 2013, 05:39 PM
I liked that drill too. And the command fire drill. You wont always have time to set up a perfect shot. Firing when youre told or having to fire fast really makes you learn how to manage a shot quickly. And Jewban, none of mine went hifh because my POA was at the neck, and .223 drops about 11 inches at 300 yards

The Command Fire Drill comes in handy when conducting a Sniper Initiated assault such as in a Hostage Rescue.

I got the pleasure of looking at some Crime Scene photographs where Command Fire was used by two Snipers to take out a guy who was holding a lady hostage. No shit... his brain was actually sitting in the backseat floorboard as if plucked out and placed there... unbelievable...

Ceddie
September 27th, 2013, 03:13 AM
I think it was Mike, Ceddie, MLawrence, "I like the balls better than tits", Me, Rumbler, Parsons.......I think this was the order.

Not for nothing but this is where a data book would help...

Airgator0470
September 27th, 2013, 03:48 AM
Not for nothing but this is where a data book would help...

I'm not 100% sure... but I might still have the Drill Time Sheet at home in my records folder... I'll look for it and advise...