PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY

Johnny
July 4th, 2021, 08:22 AM
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

WinterSoldier
July 5th, 2021, 02:57 PM
I've been in a quieter war zone... I can't turn up the TV high enough to drown out the explosions.

12bhunting
July 5th, 2021, 03:09 PM
I've been in a quieter war zone... I can't turn up the TV high enough to drown out the explosions.

That's a good thing, hearing freedom and shit.....

WinterSoldier
July 5th, 2021, 04:34 PM
That's a good thing, hearing freedom and shit.....

I've heard it from the business-end and I'll be damned if I need to hear it again, again, and again, off and on all day and night, for days on end.

12bhunting
July 5th, 2021, 04:38 PM
I've heard it from the business-end and I'll be damned if I need to hear it again, again, and again, off and on all day and night, for days on end.

So you want fireworks banned? Or just regulated during certain hours? Or you dont really mind them and you think they are pretty?

Countryboy27012
July 5th, 2021, 04:53 PM

Always a day late, but happy independence day.

mattb
July 5th, 2021, 10:05 PM
The fireworks show down at the park sounded like mortar fire mixed with sporadic gunfire and the occasional grenade blast. We can freedom like hell over here.

AB
July 5th, 2021, 10:56 PM
It’s still going on in my neighborhood.

WinterSoldier
July 6th, 2021, 05:22 PM
So you want fireworks banned? Or just regulated during certain hours? Or you dont really mind them and you think they are pretty?

There needs to be a time... not just an unending concatenation. And I swear to gawd it sounds like they are setting off full sticks of TNT, these days. I know they can't be, but it sure sounds like it... And I'm "hearing impaired" and spend most of my time in a basement. I hate to think what it would sound like if I wasn't "hearing impaired" and was outdoors....

12bhunting
July 6th, 2021, 06:06 PM
I hate to think what it would sound like if I wasn't "hearing impaired" and was outdoors....

Sounds fucking awesome...... I buy a pack of mortars for each of my kids birthday. Pretty much all through the year. Kinda a tradition now.

WinterSoldier
July 6th, 2021, 06:34 PM
I hate to think what it would sound like if I wasn't "hearing impaired" and was outdoors....

Sounds fucking awesome...... I buy a pack of mortars for each of my kids birthday. Pretty much all through the year. Kinda a tradition now.

Yeah. Well. My opinion of your awesomeness is really low.

12bhunting
July 6th, 2021, 06:37 PM
Yeah. Well. My opinion of your awesomeness is really low.

If I had feelings, that there would have hurt them. I thought we was pretty close to breaking bread and shit man. Why you want to be like that.....

Dirty Sanchez
July 6th, 2021, 07:27 PM
There needs to be a time... not just an unending concatenation. And I swear to gawd it sounds like they are setting off full sticks of TNT, these days. I know they can't be, but it sure sounds like it... And I'm "hearing impaired" and spend most of my time in a basement. I hate to think what it would sound like if I wasn't "hearing impaired" and was outdoors....

You have a basement...in Florida?

WinterSoldier
July 6th, 2021, 10:16 PM
You have a basement...in Florida?

No problemo. It's a flow-through basement.

WinterSoldier
July 6th, 2021, 10:17 PM
If I had feelings, that there would have hurt them. I thought we was pretty close to breaking bread and shit man. Why you want to be like that.....

Lower your expectations...

12bhunting
July 6th, 2021, 10:27 PM
Lower your expectations...

I'm afraid this fucked up world has my expectations about as low as they can get....

Cattle/Horses
July 6th, 2021, 10:35 PM
I'm afraid this fucked up world has my expectations about as low as they can get....

Hey, WS has a dungeon….. Uh I mean basement, thus you can get a little lower.

WinterSoldier
July 6th, 2021, 11:20 PM
There are a lot of basements in the older parts of Tallahassee... on the hills.

Tallahassee ain't like South Florida. When I was in grade school I used to dig holes in the schoolyard down to the water table, and that was when my arm probably wasn't much over two feet long. Why did I do that? There wasn't much else interesting at school. I wasn't digging for water, though. After I dug a hole or two I found out that I could dig to China. Not the country. There was a lot of old broken bits of Chinaware buried under the playground and I dug them up. I have no recollection of what I did with them afterwards. So far as I know I don't have any of them now... but my mother threw away a lot of the stuff I "collected".