PDA

View Full Version : CCGF T-shirts

0utlaw
August 21st, 2020, 01:06 PM
So I'd like to find out the level of interest for doing a run of CCGF T-shirts.

1 Would you be interested at all

2 How many do you think you'd like

3 What would be your color and style preferences

I'd be in for 4-6 depending on price, I like the style of the ones we did originally (big logo on back, small one on left chest), black, OD and khaki would be my color preferences

leadpoison
August 21st, 2020, 01:08 PM
1 Would you be interested at all - YES

2 How many do you think you'd like At least 2

khaki & OD green are fine with me

Jackal
August 21st, 2020, 01:12 PM
I would be interested in 2-3 different shirts.

I’m sure I’d agree with most on color and design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0utlaw
August 21st, 2020, 01:15 PM
Artwork and layout are going to be someone who is not me ....unless you want a crayon eater designing your shirt

Clays
August 21st, 2020, 01:35 PM
How bout Creature from the Black Lagoon rising up from Wakulla Springs with dual Glocks in its swamp paws? Or for you fudds, maybe 1911s?

BWest
August 21st, 2020, 01:45 PM
How bout Creature from the Black Lagoon rising up from Wakulla Springs with dual Glocks in its swamp paws? Or for you fudds, maybe 1911s?

hard to beat that design

Bodo
August 21st, 2020, 01:53 PM
I like the design idea. Glocks would be easier to draw. Just a rectangle on another rectangle...

Countryboy27012
August 21st, 2020, 02:02 PM
I'd be down for one or two

Maybe a grey along with od and black.

chenzzo
August 21st, 2020, 02:09 PM
Here's the ones we did before.

Dale Gribble
August 21st, 2020, 02:30 PM
I'll take two assuming one has somewhere on it:
Go suck a bag of dicks

And the other has:
Two in the snot locker

Cattle/Horses
August 21st, 2020, 02:46 PM
1 Would you be interested at all YES

2 How many do you think you'd like 2-4

3 What would be your color and style preferences Black, Green or Khaki

Can I get mine in Long Sleeve for winter wearing?

Stick with original design.

12bhunting
August 21st, 2020, 03:04 PM
Original design
3-4
Black / green
I'd like a pocket, but will suffice without ...

0utlaw
August 21st, 2020, 05:09 PM
I'll take two assuming one has somewhere on it:
Go suck a bag of dicks

And the other has:
Two in the snot locker

I have a Sharpie and I'd be more than happy to customize them for you.

Mad Man
August 21st, 2020, 07:50 PM
I’d be in for 2
Original design and colors

jeephipwr
August 21st, 2020, 08:33 PM
I could do 2 also

AB
August 21st, 2020, 09:49 PM
I will be in for three.

Dirty Sanchez
August 21st, 2020, 10:24 PM
If the creature from the black lagoon is in a boucey house, with panty hose covering one 45, and the other 45 is being hurled....I'm in.

12bhunting
August 21st, 2020, 10:34 PM
Whatever happened to the Chinaman?

Dirty Sanchez
August 21st, 2020, 10:46 PM
"i believe the proper nomiclature is Asian American dude,. We ain't building the fucking railroad here."

But you're right, it tied the whole room together.

12bhunting
August 21st, 2020, 10:59 PM
Chinaman sounds better....

Bodo
August 22nd, 2020, 03:45 AM
If we can have "florida man", what's the problem?

AB
August 22nd, 2020, 06:57 AM
He’s around. I see him occasionally at DSH.

polebarn
August 22nd, 2020, 07:28 AM
He’s around. I see him occasionally at DSH.

TS?

AB
August 22nd, 2020, 07:35 AM
Yeah, Targetshooter.

Cattle/Horses
August 22nd, 2020, 08:01 AM
Whatever happened to the Chinaman?

He dropped a couple 100K learning to play poker a year or so back. He never really learned so he apparently quit trying.

AB
August 22nd, 2020, 08:11 AM
Should have stuck to ping pong. Dude was (is?) really good.

polebarn
August 22nd, 2020, 08:34 AM
Should have stuck to ping pong. Dude was (is?) really good.

chenzzo
August 25th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Definitely going to set up another run of shirts. Will most likely be the original design as shown, same color choices but with the option to pay extra to get pocket and long sleeve tees. I’ll set up an online store with shipping since “in person meeting” in the time of corona seems to be such a no no.

0utlaw
August 25th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Hell Yeah!

WinterSoldier
August 25th, 2020, 11:12 PM
Who do I have to pay off to NOT get one?

0utlaw
August 26th, 2020, 12:01 AM
Just keep your dollars in your dick stroker and we'll work around you...

Tack Driver
August 26th, 2020, 06:13 PM
I vote for Hawaiian print.

polebarn
August 26th, 2020, 06:14 PM

With built in 511 pocket.

0utlaw
August 26th, 2020, 06:15 PM

Racist

chenzzo
August 26th, 2020, 06:29 PM

Best I can do for a tee. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200826/8ac8728da3f2801213b4bc6295aead41.jpg

0utlaw
August 26th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Very metro, Tack will take two....

polebarn
August 26th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Jonas would like it.

Cattle/Horses
August 26th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Nope to rainbowish looking.

mattb
August 26th, 2020, 06:36 PM
You got that in XL?

chenzzo
August 26th, 2020, 06:37 PM
You got that in XL?

Up to 3X [emoji2961]

Cattle/Horses
August 26th, 2020, 06:40 PM
You got that in XL?

Get a grip. You're a son of Jackson County, with a reputation to uphold. :)

12bhunting
August 26th, 2020, 06:58 PM
Not no but hell nah ..

Tack Driver
August 26th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Let's do Hawaiian button downs.

mattb
August 26th, 2020, 07:07 PM
Got too many of them.

12bhunting
August 26th, 2020, 07:36 PM

That I can do ....

Cattle/Horses
August 26th, 2020, 08:18 PM
^^^^^ Magnum PI wannabes.

chenzzo
August 26th, 2020, 09:53 PM

It can be done but we’re talking a much higher price point. And we’d be doing embroidery rather than screen printing, with a front only decoration.

WinterSoldier
August 26th, 2020, 11:34 PM
Best I can do for a tee. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200826/8ac8728da3f2801213b4bc6295aead41.jpg

I w'druther see this guy buck nekid than see him in that shirt... and I sure as hell don't want to see him nekid either.

Cattle/Horses
August 27th, 2020, 07:38 AM
I w'druther see this guy buck nekid than see him in that shirt....

I bet that he'd like to see you buck nekkid too. So that makes two of y'all.

Dirty Sanchez
August 27th, 2020, 08:07 AM
If winter soldier's foreplay is as long as his posts.....he'd be a happy gay t-shirt model.

Jmoorewar
August 27th, 2020, 10:23 AM
I'd take 2. My other 2 are getting ragged and about to become bumpkin sleevless shirts.

WinterSoldier
August 27th, 2020, 12:40 PM
If winter soldier's foreplay is as long as his posts.....he'd be a happy gay t-shirt model.

I'm actually a 12 year old girl, with a pony tail and zits. DON'T MESS WID ME!

WinterSoldier
August 27th, 2020, 12:44 PM
Really BIG zits. Think "moon craters".

mattb
August 27th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Degenerate.

WinterSoldier
August 27th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Degenerate.

It's always nice to get these love letters from you. Keep 'em coming.

chenzzo
August 27th, 2020, 08:13 PM
Current plan is to offer the original tee in the 5 colors shown. A pocket version, a tall version and a long sleeve version as well. These won’t have as many color choices. I think just black,charcoal and navy for those, except for the long sleeve, it has the OD. Trying to find a reasonable vendor for Hawaiian shirts. I’ll see what I can do.

Cattle/Horses
August 27th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Chenzzo, for a forum member that had kinda moved themselves to the back burner, you've sure stepped up in the last week.

Thanks man, and welcome back.

chenzzo
August 27th, 2020, 09:00 PM
Chenzzo, for a forum that had kinda moved themselves to the back burner, you've sure stepped up in the last week.

Thanks man, and welcome back.

No problem. I tend to burn myself out on these things. Go hard and then fade away type of thing. I’ll try to go a little easier this time around.

behemoth
August 27th, 2020, 09:01 PM
i must have missed the first run. how much are each? i wouldnt mind getting a couple in tan and gray

chenzzo
August 27th, 2020, 09:03 PM
i must have missed the first run. how much are each? i wouldnt mind getting a couple in tan and gray

They were $15 last time around. Not sure on pricing yet this time.

WinterSoldier
August 27th, 2020, 11:40 PM
I can't beat the insanity of that right now, so you win. I ain't gay, but I'll start posting photos of me in raggedy old underwear, tomorrow... maybe. Whenever I get around to it... unless there is a massive up-swelling of opposition to the idea from whoever. Or just an up-swelling from you. You seem to be an expert on such things... WARNING: I don't qualify as an "underwear model", of any kind... so I suggest standing by to be offended, deeply.

Tack Driver
August 27th, 2020, 11:47 PM
I can't beat the insanity of that right now, so you win. I ain't gay, but I'll start posting photos of me in raggedy old underwear, tomorrow... maybe. Whenever I get around to it... unless there is a massive up-swelling of opposition to the idea from whoever. Or just an up-swelling from you. You seem to be an expert on such things... WARNING: I don't qualify as an "underwear model", of any kind... so I suggest standing by to be offended, deeply.Let's not.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

WinterSoldier
August 27th, 2020, 11:58 PM
Awwww. C'mon maaaan. I'll sic Cornpop on you...

Mr. poopy-pants here wants to put on a show... and you can blame DS for that...

See: "win/win" for me.

Bodo
August 28th, 2020, 01:24 AM
I'm really uncomfortable with what's being proposed.

WinterSoldier
August 28th, 2020, 05:07 AM

Sorry man.. I don't think I can do it... Too much resistance from the that makes me "uncomfortable" brigade.

Sometime maybe Ill tell you my war story about combat in the nude... or, I dunno, maybe not.

12bhunting
August 28th, 2020, 08:46 AM

Cattle/Horses
August 28th, 2020, 09:13 AM

Yeah, there's still North Vietnamese in mental hospitals having nightmares over the sights from that battle.

chenzzo
August 28th, 2020, 11:15 AM
so....about those Hawaiian shirts

Tack Driver
August 28th, 2020, 11:17 AM
so....about those Hawaiian shirts

16878Take my money.

chenzzo
August 28th, 2020, 11:18 AM
so can you not do polls anymore on here, or have I just forgotten how to do it? I'd love to see which of the hawaiian options is the favorite. I like the subdued navy, but the yellow would look so much better with OD tac gear, am I right?

polebarn
August 28th, 2020, 11:18 AM
How about a Nikki Fried version with marijuana leaves?

Tack Driver
August 28th, 2020, 11:19 AM
That subdued navy is the cats ass.

chenzzo
August 28th, 2020, 11:21 AM
How about a Nikki Fried version with marijuana leaves?

Cattle/Horses
August 28th, 2020, 01:13 PM
That subdued navy is the cats ass.

Subdued, Submissive - you're learning the husband game pretty good aren't you?

WinterSoldier
August 28th, 2020, 04:29 PM
I'm pretty sure that I was right when I decided to never put anything on my house, automobile, or me, that even hinted that I MIGHT have a gun...

If somebody figures it out, they're probably pretty smart, because I try fairly hard not to even hand out any subtle hints.

I sure don't need to set up any road signs or billboards for the less well mentally endowed.

0utlaw
August 28th, 2020, 04:30 PM
You have a gun?

WinterSoldier
August 28th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Someday if I ever get around to it a may put some kind of a sign on my actual gun, saying that its a gun, for the benefit of the mentally deficient.

WinterSoldier
August 28th, 2020, 04:36 PM
You have a gun?

Back before the tragic boating accident, I had two.

WinterSoldier
August 28th, 2020, 04:39 PM
But both were tragically lost deep in the Slopchoppy Sea.

Cattle/Horses
August 28th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Anybody have a couple of those Glock Perfection bumper stickers that I can have?

BWest
August 28th, 2020, 05:55 PM
But both were tragically lost deep in the Slopchoppy Sea.

Hey I live pretty close to said sea, maybe I should go magnet fishin'

12bhunting
August 28th, 2020, 05:59 PM
There is shit in slaphappy that should not be found ...

WinterSoldier
August 28th, 2020, 06:12 PM
Hey I live pretty close to said sea, maybe I should go magnet fishin'

Do as you wish... However be advised that there are deep vortices, profound interstitial voids, and elastic marshmallow dragons in the waters of the Slopchoppy Sea. These all interface with random magnetic charges incurring potentially catastrophic results. Many a salty mariner has failed to return from even a brief voyage on those dark, deep, waters, after just so much a looking at a refrigerator door magnet too long, or too longingly.

Tack Driver
August 28th, 2020, 06:20 PM
Do as you wish... However be advised that there are deep vortices, profound interstitial voids, and elastic marshmallow dragons in the waters of the Slopchoppy Sea. These all interface with random magnetic charges incurring potentially catastrophic results. Many a salty mariner has failed to return from even a brief voyage on those dark, deep, waters, after just so much a looking at a refrigerator door magnet too long, or too longingly.

Fuckin' hell I gotta get some of these shrooms.

polebarn
August 28th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Happy little hippy,take a little trippy.

Cattle/Horses
August 28th, 2020, 08:52 PM

I think it's a lot stronger than shrooms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4ZROYrG8s

12bhunting
August 28th, 2020, 08:54 PM

Just need to know a guy with cattle......

polebarn
August 28th, 2020, 09:13 PM
I think it's a lot stronger than shrooms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4ZROYrG8s

Brought back memories of peppermint coil cords, fuzz face, and crybaby wah.

mattb
August 28th, 2020, 09:28 PM
Brought back memories of peppermint coil cords, fuzz face, and crybaby wah.

And a Plexi turned up so loud it’s dripping sweat.

Cattle/Horses
August 28th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Magic Carpet Ride was about tripping on LSD.

Go back and listen to it now.

mattb
August 28th, 2020, 09:39 PM
I know. Cool tune.

polebarn
August 28th, 2020, 10:19 PM
And a Plexi turned up so loud it’s dripping sweat.

Actually in 67 Plexis were hard as hell to get; everything in the States was Fender. Lot of Bandmasters in those early psychedelic days. There were more than a few bands that played acid rock while on acid rather than recalling a trip or playing to a tripping audience. A lot of it is hard to listen to though.:)

mattb
August 28th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Didn’t know they were hard to get. Cool fact. Thanks.

AB
August 29th, 2020, 07:49 AM
My grandparents used to own the first two houses at the Sopchoppy river bridge on 319. Many happy summers there in my youth. Yellow and white doublewide and a cottage. The cottage used to be brown with an orange tile roof. The doublewide was still there last time I drove by, but the brown cottage looked to have been extensively redone and was gray.

WinterSoldier
August 29th, 2020, 08:43 AM
Yeah, there's still North Vietnamese in mental hospitals having nightmares over the sights from that battle.

If you know anything about Europe between the world wars what you know is probably as full of holes as Swiss cheese. For one thing Germany (the Weimar Republic) in the period just after the Armistice fought a proxy war against Russia in Poland using mercenaries, what they referred to as Freikorper (Free Corpsers), a term used for mercenaries in Europe during the Hundred Years War (They were also called Condottieri, in Italian). Many unemployed veterans from all sides of the Great War participated... and they were true mercenaries. If the side that had been paying them didn't make payroll, they would and did, as an entire unit switch sides. War is a bitch. Just being there you get trench foot, head lice, body lice, etc. A good airing out was a sort of temporary cure for lice. So, as the story goes, a Freikorps unit had to a man stripped and were airing their clothing out in the sun, and their nekid selves were sunbathing, when they were attacked. The unit countered in the nude. That's just a random story I ran across once. I think its in Ernst von Salmon's autobiography. Later there was also the Black Reichwehr. Hitler didn't start it. It was an ongoing secret operation of the Weimar Republic, inherited by Hitler. Goering headed a secret program *IN* Russia, training the air force that Germany didn't have per the Versailles Treaty, in prototype German airplanes, of course. Obviously "things" had cooled down temporarily between Germany and Russia by that point in time.

I rather imagine that nekid combat incident wasn't unique though hardly common, in the long and convoluted history of warfare. I found out the hard way that I wasn't allowed to take a crap after dark on one particular firebase, B'ham (Birmingham... the 101st first destination in Europe during WWII). The outhouse was on a little separate mountaintop with a drawbridge over to it, and the drawbridge was raised at night. Needing to go at night was as they say, tough shit. At some earlier point in the war long before I was there, as the story goes, there was a guy out there on that tiny mountain peak doing his business in the dark when NVA sappers struck. They made themselves busy in a number of ways and very nearly overran B'ham. One of their activities involved putting an RPG team on top of the outhouse, shooting rockets into the firebase. Fortunately for the guy inside, they failed to check occupancy first. Unfortunately for the guy inside of the outhouse, he was in the line of fire of every G.I. on B'man who shot back at the RPG team, and there is a supposition that he must have gone as low as you can go in an outhouse, because he survived. Now frankly, that story seems a little artificial and contrived to me, and its lack of certain obvious details suggests that it was myth rather than fact... but that's the story as I heard it.

Firsthand, though, I can tell you that triple-concertina razor wire was dragged across internal roads at B'ham at night. One evening my duties delayed my evening chow down in the mess hall bunker much later than usual. I ate completely alone and I came out in full darkness. My job at B'ham was to command a perimeter bunker at night and I had never walked around the firebase after dark... and this night was pitch black. I headed off in the usual direction very slowly but after about 30 feet I ran straight into concertina and lost my balance so that I fell face down on it in the dark and couldn't move an inch without slashing myself all over on the razors. I commenced to cuss very picturesquely at the top of my lungs and after a minute or two a set of hands wordlessly grabbed me by my upper arm on each side, and set me on my feet. I never saw whoever was attached to those arms. HELL, I never even saw the arms. It was pitch-black, and those guys knowing how damn mad I was didn't stick around to get thanked. Naturally, though, I had tried to break my fall with my hands, my hands had not been washed nor had I bathed in weeks, so cuts on my hands immediately became infected... and so I had to get a shot and eat pollycillin pills for awhile. Then a few days later I had to have a prearranged personal meeting, alone, with the Navy admiral who commanded the entire Pacific Theater. So far as I know this had nothing to do with the barbed tape incident, but I had rather been thrown back on the razor wire at night and left there, than have to talk to that damn idiot admiral!

t331
August 31st, 2020, 07:47 PM
Just saw this.

1 Would you be interested at all - YES

2 How many do you think you'd like At least 2

Black & OD green

I like the original run that Vince posted. Thanks, Tim

chenzzo
September 11th, 2020, 03:23 PM
It's payday! Order your shirts: https://ccgfapparel2020.itemorder.com/sale

chenzzo
September 25th, 2020, 08:55 AM
1 week left.

Trob
September 27th, 2020, 08:30 PM
If the t shirt thing is gonna happen I'll buy 2

0utlaw
September 27th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Go here and get all you want

https://forum.capitalcitygunforum.com/threads/19207-Order-your-shirts-now!

Cattle/Horses
September 27th, 2020, 08:50 PM
WinterSoldier get his Magnum PI style order in?

chenzzo
September 27th, 2020, 10:18 PM
WinterSoldier get his Magnum PI style order in?

Dunno, don’t know his real name :)

Tack Driver
September 27th, 2020, 11:52 PM
Dunno, don’t know his real name :)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI thought it was Jo-Jo. [emoji2371]

t331
September 29th, 2020, 12:22 PM
I just wanted to thank Vince for coordinating this and reminding me to place an order ( worked 70 hours last week). Thanks Tim

AB
September 29th, 2020, 01:04 PM
I've forgotten if we have an expected delivery date. Do we and what is it?

Forgive me is this has been addressed and I've forgotten.

0utlaw
September 29th, 2020, 01:06 PM
I think he said he would finish taking orders this week then make and ship

chenzzo
September 29th, 2020, 01:13 PM
that was weird, I just typed out basically what Outlaw said above and it disappeared. Orders end this week, should print next week and ship shortly after. I'll post more info once I have firm dates

0utlaw
September 29th, 2020, 02:00 PM
My wife says I'm psychic...

Wait that was psychotic...:escape:

chenzzo
September 30th, 2020, 09:43 AM
the store closes in 1 day and 14 hours, or Thursday October 1st, 2020 (11:59pm EDT). Don't ask me to open it back up, if you don't order before then. Just sayin'

https://ccgfapparel2020.itemorder.com/sale

0utlaw
September 30th, 2020, 10:06 AM
Get em now or wait till everyone wears these out in a few years and we convince Chenzzo to do another run.

Tack Driver
September 30th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Thanks. Look for my order on Friday.

0utlaw
September 30th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Asshole

Tack Driver
September 30th, 2020, 10:21 AM
AssholeWell...yeah.

Bodo
September 30th, 2020, 11:25 AM
DBTS

chenzzo
October 7th, 2020, 09:31 AM
orders processed, blanks ordered. Just waiting on them to get here and then we'll print.

Countryboy27012
October 15th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Look what arrived today.17294

Cattle/Horses
October 15th, 2020, 05:03 PM
^^^ Just in time to wear to the Libertarian rally Tack's heading up.

Cattle/Horses
October 15th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Chenzzo,

I received mine today also. Nice shirts, good job.

Thank you for doing this for the members.

AB
October 16th, 2020, 09:23 AM
Mine arrived yesterday and they are in the wash now. Looking forward to rocking them around town!

Thanks for putting this together and making it happen, Chezz!

chenzzo
October 16th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Fantastic! I was just checking in to let everyone know they had printed and they should be getting them soon!

Mad Man
October 16th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Got mine yesterday thanks again!