PDA

View Full Version : Another stolen gun

Capt. mike
January 20th, 2019, 12:18 AM
So long story short, I got robbed in my front yard Thursday night. I went home with a girl and decided to walk back to my moms house later that night around 2:00am. I had just found out in Type I diabetic and I didn't have my med bag, basically my sugar got really low and I fell out just as I made it to my moms driveway and ended up waking up in the hospital where they had me on a sugar IV and said someone had found me and drove me up to the hospital because they knew my sugar was low. Anyway I had my gun with me at the time and started to wonder if they had taken it when I was admitted and asked and she said I didn't have a gun, wallet, etc. Anyway her neighborhood is Waverly Hills and there were people who were hitting houses up the street driving through, looking for unlocked cars to break into. They got about $250 in cash, my wallet, with my drivers license, cwp,ifeedit cards, my Glock 26, my iPhone 7,even got my knife. I went to file a police report today and they even said there have been several break ins in Waverly and that they believe they were breaking in a car up the street about the same time it happened that night.

Anyway, stay frosty out there and be on the lookout if you see my Glock

Gen 3 Glock 26 (subcompact 9mm) its got night sights and a G26 mag with the plus 3 extension
Also I think I got this in a trade from a member about 2-3 years ago and I was gonna see if anybody remembered and might have the serial number so I can give it to the police. I think it started with XCY just can't remember the rest of it and the pictures I took are all on the phone they stole.

Mikec2003
January 20th, 2019, 12:26 AM
shit sucks bro...I feel for you. But here's the reality. The gun is gone, forever. Even if it is found, it'll be such a rusted out POS that youll never want to use it again. I had my house robbed, lost a lot of handguns. One was recoverd. It was useless. Best thought is to move on and rebuild. Hope you get the Diabetes in check, it's a bitch to deal with.

polebarn
January 20th, 2019, 12:43 AM
Maybe you backed up the photo to the cloud during a routine backup?

Capt. mike
January 20th, 2019, 01:15 AM
I never got more apple cloud storage so they didn't back up to the iPad, but they didn't cut off find my phone so I gotta couple leads on where they went.

Mikec2003
January 20th, 2019, 02:18 AM
I had the same thing happen. FindMyIphone is not probable cause for a search warrant, so that sucks. Now, if you want a crew to assemble to "peruse reasonable measures" to recover property....just feed me PBR and i'm down to kick doors in.

mattb
January 20th, 2019, 04:41 AM
Do I need a ski mask?

e.money83
January 20th, 2019, 09:17 AM
I still got my christmas story pink bunny suit. Looks awesome under a plate carrier with a balaclava.

Bodo
January 20th, 2019, 05:34 PM
I still got my christmas story pink bunny suit. Looks awesome under a plate carrier with a balaclava.

I was hoping you'd go all Frank from Donnie Darko

e.money83
January 20th, 2019, 08:09 PM
What's the difference between between one demented bunny and another?

Bitter American
January 20th, 2019, 11:44 PM
So long story short, I got robbed in my front yard Thursday night. I went home with a girl ...

And that's where your story lost all credibility.

BlueBronco
January 22nd, 2019, 09:16 AM
Do I need a ski mask?

5 thugs in Houston tried that on some 20 year old at 12:30 am in Houston a few nights ago. The ski masks apparently don't stop AK rounds.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-homeowner-shoots-kills-3-men-and-injures-2-during-home-invasion-officials-say

mattb
January 22nd, 2019, 12:03 PM
I thought maybe he needed help educating some young miscreants ... obviously joking.

Cattle/Horses
January 22nd, 2019, 01:05 PM
I bet there's more to the Houston shooting than meets the eye. They were coming after him personally, for some reason, and he was well prepared.

0utlaw
January 22nd, 2019, 04:56 PM
There is a world of hurt between wishing someone was dead and making them dead.

Mikec2003
January 22nd, 2019, 11:43 PM
Slip me 12k in my cayman islands account and ill bridge the gap between wishing and making. Kiddingnotkidding

Cattle/Horses
January 23rd, 2019, 10:19 AM
Slip me 12k in my cayman islands account and ill bridge the gap between wishing and making. Kiddingnotkidding

FYI The Chinese bank of the Bahamas has better interest rates, and is just as secure.