PDA

View Full Version : Levis strauss

Johnny
September 5th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Every one needs to run out and buy Levis,they have joined Bloomberg in his quest to ban guns.Will never buy another one of their products!

12bhunting
September 5th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Didn't they show there cards years ago?

Tack Driver
September 5th, 2018, 05:12 PM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisreeves/2018/09/05/levis-ceo-announces-new-partnership-with-bloomberg-to-push-gun-bans-fund-radical-groups-n2516048

12bhunting
September 5th, 2018, 05:20 PM
I prefer wrangler my Damn self.....

e.money83
September 5th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Gonna burn you nikes and blow up your ford? *I'm sure you're not dumb enough to think destroying product you already paid for does anything, but damned if there's not a lot of people torching jeans and sneakers right now. I'm waiting for the first f150 to eat some tannerite over their latest statement. https://money.cnn.com/2017/09/25/news/ford-nfl-protests/index.html
I never tire of watching people destroy their own property.

e.money83
September 5th, 2018, 05:22 PM
I prefer wrangler my Damn self.....

Better fit and about the only jeans left that are just plain old jeans. Not this that or the other special fit with some wash and stains already on it for "style". Just regular ass jeans.

FLT
September 5th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Levis started catering to the negro crowd about 2 decades ago. They quit making good jeans and started making those baggy assed over size droopy short like things. Most of what they make now days is made in some foreign country anyway. But I’m in agreement about not throwing away what I’ve already bought and paid for. I just won’t buy any thing else from them or any of the other sell outs .

jeephipwr
September 5th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Gonna burn you nikes and blow up your ford? *I'm sure you're not dumb enough to think destroying product you already paid for does anything, but damned if there's not a lot of people torching jeans and sneakers right now. I'm waiting for the first f150 to eat some tannerite over their latest statement. https://money.cnn.com/2017/09/25/news/ford-nfl-protests/index.html
I never tire of watching people destroy their own property.

I agree. What do the gray haired folks say? "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face!".

If I have some nike crap I don't need, I will dispose of it as needed. But I think my best action is the way I spend my future money.

Dale Gribble
September 5th, 2018, 06:03 PM
I'm just buying counterfeit Nike.

Tack Driver
September 5th, 2018, 06:41 PM
I'm waiting for the first f150 to eat some tannerite over their latest statement. https://money.cnn.com/2017/09/25/news/ford-nfl-protests/index.html

I don't see a thing wrong with their statement.

12bhunting
September 5th, 2018, 06:52 PM
How is a fucking jug head kneeling helping any injustice whatsoever? It's stupid...

mattb
September 5th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Levi Strauss has been off my list for at least twenty years. Because of their politics, sure, but mainly because they won’t hold up to what I do for a living.

I won’t burn my yeti cooler either, but E$ still has a white guilt complex.

Tack Driver
September 5th, 2018, 11:02 PM
How is a fucking jug head kneeling helping any injustice whatsoever? It's stupid...Obviously it's not but Ford's statement was that the respect the right of the individual to be an idiot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

BlueBronco
September 6th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Every one needs to run out and buy Levis,they have joined Bloomberg in his quest to ban guns.Will never buy another one of their products!

They haven't been worth a damn since they pulled out of TN and went to China. The don't start sewing until they let the denim dry rot in a SE Asian jungle.

12bhunting
September 6th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Obviously it's not but Ford's statement was that the respect the right of the individual to be an idiot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I seen nothing wrong with Ford's statement. Just don't see why others support or believe kneeling will make any difference.

e.money83
September 6th, 2018, 11:02 AM
I don't see a thing wrong with their statement.
I don't see anything wrong with their statement either, but I'll be damned if there ain't a bunch of asshats out there calling Ford turncoats and all manner of other stupid nonsense.

0utlaw
September 6th, 2018, 11:03 AM
Liberals on their knees...why is this shocking?

e.money83
September 6th, 2018, 11:10 AM
They haven't been worth a damn since they pulled out of TN and went to China. The don't start sewing until they let the denim dry rot in a SE Asian jungle.

This right here seems to be the damnes truth. They went from lasting several years to a few months before they were just falling apart at the seems. The fabric just isn't what it used to be or they let it go ot rot like you said.

Cattle/Horses
September 6th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Liberals on their knees...why is this shocking?

Is Stormy Daniels at it again?

WinterSoldier
September 6th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Well, I've got a Ford... but Ford quit making any money off of it about 30 years ago, so I ain't a gonna burn it... though that would be fun. I've always wanted to just pull out a can of gas and burn one right in the middle of the street wherever it quit running. Of course, though, I've been deterred from actually doing that by the prospect of cops, lawyers, judges and an open tap on my empty wallet. But... It's a Walter Mitty thing.

I'm pretty sure, though, that the NFL hasn't ended this crap long ago because it's in the bag with it to a degree. I mean, they bought and paid for those guys... modern gladiators... The new-model capitalist emperor doesn't allow his modern slaves to start the games by turning butt-to-him (and everyone else), lifting their skirts, and mooning him... not unless he sees a buck in it somewhere. Then, it's "just good business". The NFL is playing to the cheap seats, and that ain't nuthin' new... except for the butt-wagging part.

Many big American capitalists sell out everybody for anything, love any commie, dictator or other powerful idiot they can cozy up to, and don't really give a hit about anything else other than money and power, and the more the better.