PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Heading Up To Metcalf Soon?

Tack Driver
January 28th, 2018, 03:44 PM
We should probably get a system going of folks heading to Dark Horse and send all our shit with them. I've got two shotguns that need to get up there. Anybody going soon? If not, I'll be going up 6th of February.

Hank
January 28th, 2018, 03:56 PM
We should probably get a system going of folks heading to Dark Horse and send all our shit with them. I've got two shotguns that need to get up there. Anybody going soon? If not, I'll be going up 6th of February.I'm guessing they are good and well known? I've been using R&R in Donalsonville.

Roger can fabricate anything and I have some old stuff you can't buy parts for any longer.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tack Driver
January 28th, 2018, 03:58 PM
I'm guessing they are good and well known? I've been using R&R in Donalsonville.

Roger can fabricate anything and I have some old stuff you can't buy parts for any longer.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

He's our resident guy. I can't imagine letting anybody else hit the barrels of my prize side by side with a monkey wrench to the beat of Fight Song.

Jafar
January 28th, 2018, 04:53 PM
I'm guessing they are good and well known?

They're a little over-rated, IMHO. Guy's kinda squirrelly, got a thing for chicken masks and mashed potatoes.

Dirty Sanchez
January 28th, 2018, 05:10 PM
He is the Harvey Weinstein of the gun business. You would not believe what I endured for a stipple job. It was deplorable.
However,
Tack, I will likely go back up for a gas tube issue. I'll let you know.

#MeToo.

Jafar
January 28th, 2018, 05:15 PM
He is the Harvey Weinstein of the gun business. You would not believe what I endured for a stipple job. It was deplorable.
However,
Tack, I will likely go back up for a gas tube issue. I'll let you know.

#MeToo.

Nothing like gettin up in those gas tubes

0utlaw
January 28th, 2018, 05:16 PM
:escape:

mattb
January 28th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Le Mascara de pollo loco el destino con mysterio

Gatorvet
January 28th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Hey jafar can you undo and then redo a pin and weld job?

Cattle/Horses
January 28th, 2018, 09:21 PM
We should probably get a system going of folks heading to Dark Horse and send all our shit with them. I've got two shotguns that need to get up there. Anybody going soon? If not, I'll be going up 6th of February.

Like the times you were going and were to pick up my stuffs - and then didn't go?

Tack Driver
January 28th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Like the times you were going and were to pick up my stuffs - and then didn't go?A. I'm not so sure that happened that way.
2. I work 70 hours a week. The schedule is volatile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

32flyingk9
January 29th, 2018, 09:02 AM
The locals call it Soul Pony, not Dark Horse.

0utlaw
January 29th, 2018, 09:41 AM
:headslap: You get sidewalks and the world just goes to shit...

32flyingk9
January 29th, 2018, 10:26 AM
They have custom apparel as well...

Tack Driver
January 29th, 2018, 10:35 AM
Ahahahaha!

0utlaw
January 29th, 2018, 10:56 AM
So if a trip from Monticello to Tallahassee to disappear a possum pays $50 what's a trip to the wilds of GA worth? :flamer:

mapper
January 29th, 2018, 11:22 AM
So if a trip from Monticello to Tallahassee to disappear a possum pays $50 what's a trip to the wilds of GA worth? :flamer:

That was a man card relinquishment fee for the disapearing possum.

Jafar
January 29th, 2018, 12:13 PM
Ahahahaha!

One does not simply go to the beach and not bring back air brushed goodness

Tack Driver
February 2nd, 2018, 11:36 AM
So I guess that's a no to anybody heading up there? Alright, well, get me your stuffs and I'll run it up Tuesday.

mapper
February 2nd, 2018, 09:04 PM
Cool, free delivery to a talented smith for items in the commerce section :goodjob:

Dirty Sanchez
February 2nd, 2018, 11:04 PM
Just a quick warning Tack. The ribbed condoms that he pushes, once you get there, taste nothing like ribs or any kind of BBQ for that matter.