PDA

View Full Version : Carbine/Pistol Skills March 10/11 Aucilla, FL

Airgator0470
January 7th, 2018, 05:34 PM
March 10th/11th Aucilla, FL
500 Rounds Rifle/500 Rounds Pistol...
Cost is $150.00
Class Limit-10

We will cover A LOT of information and practice a variety of shooting and manipulation skills. We will also cover the Combat Mindset, Situational Awareness, and the OODA Loop.

Marksmanship principles, loading/reloading under stress, malfunctions, static and moving drills, close up and distance shooting, support hand/side shooting, shooting from/around barricades, shooting in close quarters, 2-man team tactics, and of course, 2-man team shoot & move obstacle course.

For more information please visit Signal-0.com (http://signal-0.com/) or contact me.

As usual, if you don't like the course, you don't pay, it's that simple.

You MUST contact me via e-mail (Bob@Signal-0.com) to reserve your spot.

Nosigforyou
January 7th, 2018, 10:01 PM
In and email sent. Thanks for keeping things going.

Jim

Schmidty
January 25th, 2018, 07:52 PM
When you think about it......it's reasonably priced and I would believe that it would prove itself invaluable to anyone who has a good chance of finding themselves in a dire situation .

Is here ever any courses where shotgun use is taught?

Airgator0470
January 25th, 2018, 08:05 PM
When you think about it......it's reasonably priced and I would believe that it would prove itself invaluable to anyone who has a good chance of finding themselves in a dire situation .

Is here ever any courses where shotgun use is taught?

I inquired a while back reference interest as last year I completed Tom Givens' Defensive Shotgun Instructor Course up in north Georgia... there was virtually zero interest.

Schmidty
January 25th, 2018, 08:32 PM
I inquired a while back reference interest as last year I completed Tom Givens' Defensive Shotgun Instructor Course up in north Georgia... there was virtually zero interest.

Wow...

,"Air".....I believe it possible that I have lived so long that I am outdated and obsolete.

Hey! Thanks for the reply.

Tack Driver
January 25th, 2018, 09:10 PM
there was virtually zero interest.

Thanks for holding me in such high esteem. :doubledeuce:

Airgator0470
January 31st, 2018, 08:36 PM
Carbine/Pistol class is full... e-mail me to be placed on standby list.

Leon
February 3rd, 2018, 12:13 AM
I'd be interested in this.

Airgator0470
March 2nd, 2018, 07:58 AM
Next weekend's Carbine/Pistol class has two spots that opened up... if you have nothing better to do and would like to come have some fun, this is an option.

Airgator0470
August 3rd, 2018, 08:28 PM
NEW CLASS DATES:

SEPT 22nd/23rd 2018

See post in the Firearms Instruction Forum for details.