PDA

View Full Version : TISR

north-fl-trader
July 17th, 2013, 12:03 AM
I heard another rumor that the indoor range is about to open, again, in 10 days or so.

Actually giving out coupons with ammo purchases for free range time or something like that...

Masharubu
July 17th, 2013, 12:09 AM
I hope they do and wish them the best of luck with the city's bs. It would be nice to see some of their charter members get some use for their money. But after this many years, I ain't gonna hold my breath!

bumblebee
July 17th, 2013, 07:37 AM
When I spoke to Rob at the gun show on Sunday, he said the handgun ranges were finished, the HVAC was almost ready and they would be open in about 7 to 10 days. I guess the City couldn't stall any longer without risking legal action

Tack Driver
July 17th, 2013, 08:34 AM
If the rumors are founded, congratulations to Rob and TISR are in order. If not......... ::)

Rumbler
July 17th, 2013, 08:36 AM
I hope they do and wish them the best of luck with the city's bs. It would be nice to see some of their charter members get some use for their money. But after this many years, I ain't gonna hold my breath!

Biiiiiig +1 to that . . . . :)

JYB018
July 17th, 2013, 09:00 AM
You couldn't ask for a better time to be opening an indoor range!! With heat and rain lately. I hope it goes smoothly.