PDA

View Full Version : H4350 in stock Midsouth

Airgator0470
April 26th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Was in stock an hour ago, I ordered an 8-pound jug for my 6.5CM needs. Hard to find... maybe it's coming back.

30plusretlaw
April 28th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Was in stock an hour ago, I ordered an 8-pound jug for my 6.5CM needs. Hard to find... maybe it's coming back.
Bob, what gun are you reloading 6.5 creed for? you still have the RPR ? I pick up an RPR a while back, and still haven't take it to the range. Let me know what bullet, powder and case combo you are using and the results. I will be reloading for the 6.5 also.

Airgator0470
April 29th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Bob, what gun are you reloading 6.5 creed for? you still have the RPR ? I pick up an RPR a while back, and still haven't take it to the range. Let me know what bullet, powder and case combo you are using and the results. I will be reloading for the 6.5 also.

Too many irons in the fire, I've done very little with my CM but now that I have some H4350, I might get with it. Bad thing, the heat is coming and I generally don't do much data development during the Summer months... too damn hot!

30plusretlaw
April 29th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Too many irons in the fire, I've done very little with my CM but now that I have some H4350, I might get with it. Bad thing, the heat is coming and I generally don't do much data development during the Summer months... too damn hot!
That's why I told my wife, no more rifles......well until I get done, with the 2, I want to reload for. I'm almost done with the 308. That way, I can concentrate on the 6.5. I'm also saving my 223 brass.