PDA

View Full Version : Open Invite for Lunch Friday

crawdaddy34
June 26th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Maddios in the Academy parking lot, Noon on friday.

Show up.

0utlaw
June 26th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Sorry I already made plans on another ;D thread LOL

crawdaddy34
June 26th, 2013, 09:14 AM
no can do. gotta go running friday

so run your ass down for a slice.... what's the problem?

Tack Driver
June 26th, 2013, 09:23 AM
In.

that and I work in BFE

Aughta' be a good run then.

jonastio
June 26th, 2013, 01:18 PM
I'm with . That's a long drive from Innovation Park.

0utlaw
June 26th, 2013, 01:24 PM
I'm with . That's a long drive from Innovation Park.

Hell I have to come from Wakulla County....don't be a wuss

crawdaddy34
June 26th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Quit yer complain!!!!

Tack suggested the place and he has to come all the way from Kraft.

Your not the only ones makin a sacrifice....

Tack Driver
June 26th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Quit yer complain!!!!

Tack suggested the place and he has to come all the way from Kraft.

Your not the only ones makin a sacrifice....

Yeah! >:(

jonastio
June 26th, 2013, 02:08 PM
I'll be as cranky as I wanna be, you mofo's.

crawdaddy34
June 26th, 2013, 02:10 PM
we decided on the pizza joint Jonas, no Moes

and you spelled it wrong.

Masharubu
June 26th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Depending on any schedule changes, I am about a 50% chance to show on Friday. If I am able to do so, I will have my boss with me. She is demanding and very vocal...you will see what I mean. :D

Tack Driver
June 26th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Depending on any schedule changes, I am about a 50% chance to show on Friday. If I am able to do so, I will have my boss with me. She is demanding and very vocal...you will see what I mean. :D

Which boss? Professional or personal? Either way, I'm printing a screenshot. I like to keep "a little motivation" on folks. ;D

I got some great stuff on Surfer. More so now with his re-population of the world bit.

Masharubu
June 26th, 2013, 04:29 PM

Which boss? Professional or personal? Either way, I'm printing a screenshot. I like to keep "a little motivation" on folks. ;D

I got some great stuff on Surfer. More so now with his re-population of the world bit.

Personal...she is about 28" tall and likes just about anything her daddy says. But somehow she is my boss. ???

Seriously, if I can make it, she won't be a problem, we'll just need a low table out of the way (damn highchairs).

surfer5
June 26th, 2013, 04:36 PM

I keep telling my wife about this jerk who is amazing at photoshop and creates very realistic looking screenshots to shame people. If she gives you the dirty eye next time her truck is in your shop, you'll know what's up.

Tack Driver
June 26th, 2013, 04:44 PM
I keep telling my wife about this jerk who is amazing at photoshop and creates very realistic looking screenshots to shame people. If she gives you the dirty eye next time her truck is in your shop, you'll know what's up.

Preemptive undermining is good thinking.

Personal...she is about 28" tall and likes just about anything her daddy says. But somehow she is my boss. ???

LOL. You're only human.

AB
June 26th, 2013, 06:06 PM
I might be able to make this as well. It would be nice for a big turnout.

Tack Driver
June 26th, 2013, 06:10 PM

This is CCGF; It's about quality > quantity. ;)

crawdaddy34
June 26th, 2013, 08:53 PM

This is CCGF; It's about quality > quantity. ;)

That's what she said

Josh
June 28th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Is this shizzle still going down or what??

crawdaddy34
June 28th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Is this shizzle still going down or what??

that is is sir

0utlaw
June 28th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Fixin to head that way. Do I just look for the table with 9 guys all with their back to the wall?

crawdaddy34
June 28th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Fixin to head that way. Do I just look for the table with 9 guys all with their back to the wall?

<<< 5'8" , OD Green Sirt, Jeans, devilishly handsome....

0utlaw
June 28th, 2013, 10:54 AM
You sound perddy, I'm bringin the frog lube

0utlaw
June 28th, 2013, 10:55 AM

<<< 5'8" , OD Green Sirt, Jeans, devilishly handsome....

creepy...me too. well not 5'8" but the rest is spot on

jonastio
June 28th, 2013, 01:32 PM
That was fun. Thanks, fellas.

AB
June 28th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Sorry I ended up not being able to make it! My work is sort of client-based, and sometimes we get really busy unexpectedly.

Hopefully I will see many of you at the inaugural USPSA match at the new Talon range.

crawdaddy34
June 28th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Good to finnaly put some faces and names together. Glad the few that could made it.

Screw tha rest o ya! (no homo)

Masharubu
June 28th, 2013, 03:56 PM
That was fun, definitely need to do that more often. Just somewhere not as busy... :o

BTW, I thought the turnout was pretty good for a first go at it: 0317, crawdaddy34, jmoorewar, Jonas, Josh, me (Masharubu), and Tack Driver. Again, as busy as it was I don't think we could have fit but one more at the table, and it is good you guys snagged that bigger one.

Jmoorewar
June 28th, 2013, 04:05 PM
twas a gay time.no homo.next time we move on to the bar,wings and five doller pitchers of natty.im down for that ALWAYS

Jennisfan
June 28th, 2013, 04:21 PM
I too will be committed to the next meet up. It was the end of the fiscal year, tough times but they are over now.

Jmoorewar
June 28th, 2013, 04:36 PM
I added to ur negitve rep.its what the cool kids are doing these days

Jmoorewar
June 28th, 2013, 04:38 PM
And next time beer will be involved.manditory

0utlaw
June 28th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Pretty fun, not bad pizza. I'm sure masharubu has the best behaved baby in the world, she was a trooper the whole time.

It was good to put some faces with names

Masharubu
June 28th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Pretty fun, not bad pizza. I'm sure masharubu has the best behaved baby in the world, she was a trooper the whole time.

It was good to put some faces with names

Thanks, she has her moments though... Like trying to steal Tack's napkins...nom, nom, nom. :P

Tack Driver
June 28th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Good pizza, good company, good time. Thanks guys.

When's the next meetup, Crawdaddy? I'm nominating you as the CCGF social organizer. Traditionally, that's a woman's job, but we're pretty progressive around here. That and you make the most statements that require "no homo" disclaimers, so..................

crawdaddy34
June 28th, 2013, 08:12 PM
twas a gay time.no homo.next time we move on to the bar,wings and five doller pitchers of natty.im down for that ALWAYS

I don't know about all that...

jmoorewar kept bumpin my elbow and i'm not sure if josh was pissed off or trying to playin footsie but he kept kicking me under the table....

crawdaddy34
June 28th, 2013, 08:13 PM

When's the next meetup, Crawdaddy? I'm nominating you as the CCGF social organizer. Traditionally, that's a woman's job, but we're pretty progressive around here. That and you make the most statements that require "no homo" disclaimers, so..................

Thanks. I think.... :o

Nexxt one is July 4th in Buckhorn from noon to 6ish... or when the beer runs out. ;D

See ya'll there!

Jmoorewar
June 28th, 2013, 11:33 PM

I don't know about all that...

jmoorewar kept bumpin my elbow and i'm not sure if josh was pissed off or trying to playin footsie but he kept kicking me under the table....
im going with footsie,he looks like hes the man in that relationship haha.no homo

jonastio
June 28th, 2013, 11:46 PM
When's the next meetup, Crawdaddy? I'm nominating you as the CCGF social organizer. Traditionally, that's a woman's job, but we're pretty progressive around here.

DONE!

Tack Driver
June 29th, 2013, 08:23 AM
When's the next meetup, Crawdaddy? I'm nominating you as the CCGF social organizer. Traditionally, that's a woman's job, but we're pretty progressive around here.

DONE!

ROFLMFAO! ;D

Jonas, since you don't have shit to do, why don't you get us some better smilies.

crawdaddy34
June 29th, 2013, 08:31 AM
ASSHOLES!!!!!!

crawdaddy34
June 29th, 2013, 08:43 AM

You ass.....

crawdaddy34
September 5th, 2013, 05:47 PM
My friday just opened up....

Anyone down for lunch tomorrow?

surfer5
September 5th, 2013, 05:53 PM
My friday just opened up....

Anyone down for lunch tomorrow?

I might be able to go. With my schedule lately I won't know for sure until closer to time. Where you thinking? What time?

crawdaddy34
September 5th, 2013, 05:57 PM
I might be able to go. With my schedule lately I won't know for sure until closer to time. Where you thinking? What time?

I usually eat around 1. But I have a real flexible schedule. Anytime is good for me.

And you need to show.

We got a hug-it-out-date. (no homo) :D

surfer5
September 5th, 2013, 07:15 PM
I usually eat around 1. But I have a real flexible schedule. Anytime is good for me.

And you need to show.

We got a hug-it-out-date. (no homo) :D

If I come, I'll be in black face wearing a rainbow tank top to make it easier for everyone to find our table.

0utlaw
September 5th, 2013, 07:20 PM
COOL I got back in town a day early, where at? I should be able to make it.

crawdaddy34
September 5th, 2013, 08:38 PM
Again, I'm pretty flexible, but somewhere east side around mahan is best FOR ME.... if someone has a better plan let me know.

crawdaddy34
September 5th, 2013, 08:40 PM
If I come, I'll be in black face wearing a rainbow tank top to make it easier for everyone to find our table.

Don't forget your helmet and crayons

0utlaw
September 5th, 2013, 08:47 PM
I don't know if I'll have time to check in here much tomorrow, can you text me when you get a time and place?

crawdaddy34
September 5th, 2013, 08:49 PM
I don't know if I'll have time to check in here much tomorrow, can you text me when you get a time and place?

10-4

pm me your number again. I don't have my phone so I'm not sure if it's still in there.

Jmoorewar
September 5th, 2013, 09:00 PM
I can't make this one,shands check up trip tommrow(unless I get out of it somehow)but I doubt it

YankeeFingergasm
September 5th, 2013, 09:04 PM
I could do like 2pm only at Costco though. I'll buy the pizza .

crawdaddy34
September 5th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Definitely the more important trip man.

Best of luck J.

Let us know how the little lady is doin.

jonastio
September 6th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Maaan, I really wanna make this one, but nobody wants my head cold.

0utlaw
September 6th, 2013, 08:29 AM
I already have it Jonas, if you come they won't know which one of us gave it to them.:cool:

crawdaddy34
September 6th, 2013, 08:44 AM
I could do like 2pm only at Costco though. I'll buy the pizza .

Can you slide that forward at all? 2 is a little late for lunch. I get to work at 7ish so....

AB
September 6th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Not saying I can make it, but did I miss the location? I know the time is up for discussion, but it's been a while since I've seen some forum folks and I'd try to make it to some concrete lunch plans.

Tack Driver
September 6th, 2013, 08:56 AM
I can do noon somewhere close.

crawdaddy34
September 6th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Not saying I can make it, but did I miss the location? I know the time is up for discussion, but it's been a while since I've seen some forum folks and I'd try to make it to some concrete lunch plans.

AB, "concrete plans" dont exist with this crew.

Yankee suggested costcos for pizza which I'm fine with, but he's talking 2 o'clock. I think that's a little late for most folks.

I don't much care where I get my groceries, but somewhere around Cap. Circle and Mahan is best for me...