PDA

View Full Version : Order Up

AB
July 20th, 2016, 07:36 AM
I am going to place an order from Powder Valley most likely Friday afternoon/evening. If anyone wants to split shipping costs with me, now is the time!

Greg Kulbick
July 20th, 2016, 09:28 AM
will be along shortly to let you know he'll only go in if seven other people go in.

AB
July 22nd, 2016, 09:37 PM
Just placed a four-figure order. I'm good for pistol stuff (except for bullets, which I can cast if crap gets apocalyptic) until this time 2018 if I continue shooting on my current schedule. The money is sort of painful, but I feel pretty good knowing I'm not going to be scrambling come election time.

FLT
July 22nd, 2016, 09:39 PM
It's all about the planing.

AB
July 22nd, 2016, 09:44 PM
I even ordered an experimental amount of Vihtavuory. Ever since I started shooting I've heard that stuff is the bomb for shooting .40. Cool burning, easy cleaning, and a soft recoil impulse. I've always avoided it because it is (literally) twice as expensive as other powders. I figure I'm grown now with some room in the budget to give it a fair try and see if I like it. Which, of course, I will, because it's hard to come by and expensive.

mapper
July 29th, 2016, 09:00 PM
just saw this.. damn..

bumblebee
July 30th, 2016, 01:52 PM
just saw this.. damn..

Me too...I could use a couple of jugs of Winchester AA SuperHandicap

AB
July 30th, 2016, 05:25 PM
I figured posting on Monday for a Friday order would have been enough time! Sorry guys.