PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Gun Book Collection

crackerjack
July 6th, 2016, 11:26 AM
I may post this in Trades and Buy section, but for now, thought it most appropriate here.

I had six milk crates of gun books, with a few other subjects, stolen from my storage facility in NE Tallahassee. Facility has no cameras and we are still running down visitors that day, BUT, in the meantime, if you see a nice assortment of gun books come up for sale, please notify me. I will be looking at the gun show this weekend, but doubt they will be peddled there.

Get the sellers contact (name and phone) info for me and maybe take a photo or two of the selection he is selling. I will know if they are from my collection. Some are pretty rare.

They will be books on this order. I pulled these two a few weeks ago for some reference, and thankfully have these at least. Volume 2 & 3 are gone. I had no formal list of book titles, but I know them when I see them. Many may have annotations in them or other gun related papers like this old Armalite Ad. One has serial numbers of weapons on the back pages, but most of those weapon are long gone.

I recall a few of the items. One was a Collectors Grade Publication, The Black Rifle II. The other was "The Bren Gun Saga" by Thomas Dugelby. Both are in like new condition. The Sten Machine Carbine by Collector Grade Publication was in the batch as well.

Thanks!

eight 50. three2one. zero3two4

0utlaw
July 6th, 2016, 11:29 AM
I hate a fucking thief............

crackerjack
July 6th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Yeah, that reality kinda sucks.

Cattle/Horses
July 6th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Sorry to hear this. Will keep an eye out for them.

Jennisfan
July 6th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Noted

BlueBronco
July 6th, 2016, 01:30 PM
How did they make entry into your unit?

Tack Driver
July 6th, 2016, 02:24 PM
I'd bet good money they didn't know they were stealing books and they have since been discarded and destroyed.

I hope I'm wrong, but like Jafar says, "If you wanna hide something..."

crackerjack
July 6th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Tack,

I hope not. I would rather somebody get some enjoyment out of them than to think they were just thrown in a dumpster!

Myledofarm
July 6th, 2016, 07:17 PM
That Sucks. Will keep a lookout..