PDA

View Full Version : Ammo cans at Costco

30plusretlaw
May 27th, 2016, 12:36 PM
For the reloaders here. Costco is selling ammo can, brand new, 2 for 20. 1, 50 cal and 1, 30 cal inside. I bought 4 sets.

substratum
May 27th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Dude - Buy local from a patriot... that would be Tim, the Ammo Can Man. He always has a broad selection of cans.

https://forum.capitalcitygunforum.com/threads/10805-Men-s-Tupperware-for-Sale-Ammo-Cans-Galore?highlight=ammo+cans

If you need Tim's cell phone number, PM me and I'll provide it.

Countryboy27012
May 28th, 2016, 12:29 AM
+1 for Tim. Good dude and he has good stuff.

He'll treat you right.

30plusretlaw
May 28th, 2016, 12:43 AM
Distance is a bitch. I live in Broward county. I contacted him a while back and he's outside of Florida. In the same link you posted, you can see that I try, but it was not to be. The times I had gone to Tally, I had not been able contact him.

crawdaddy34
May 28th, 2016, 12:46 AM
Distance is a bitch. I live in Broward county. I contacted him a while back and he's outside of Florida. In the same link you posted, you can see that I try, but it was not to be. The times I had gone to Tally, I had not been able contact him.

If you wanna pay the shipping ill pick them up from Tim and send them to you.

My company has a HUGE discount with Fed-ex, so it shouldn't cost you much.

30plusretlaw
May 28th, 2016, 01:40 AM
If you wanna pay the shipping ill pick them up from Tim and send them to you.

My company has a HUGE discount with Fed-ex, so it shouldn't cost you much.
Thanks for the offer crawdaddy, but I bought 4 sets today. If I need more, I'll let you know. Thanks once again.

substratum
May 28th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the offer crawdaddy, but I bought 4 sets today. If I need more, I'll let you know. Thanks once again.

I didn't realize you were not local. For us, he's <30 min away, makes regular runs to Tallahassee, and he sets up a table at the local gun shows. A good guy, and a Veteran.