PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Gadsden county

Johnny
May 18th, 2016, 09:53 AM
We at Quincy Lions Club had Tracy Smith in as a guest speaker last night.Tracy is running for Sheriff of Gadsden County against Morris Young.It is time for a change here and get a sheriff that knows what is going on and how to combat it.Tracy is now chief of police in Havanna. I personaly support him for Gadsden co and Charlie Strickland for sheriff of Leon co.
Fellows we all need to help support these two in their races.

0utlaw
May 18th, 2016, 10:15 AM
I don't get to vote in either of those races but I found out last night that one of the findings in the Sheriff Creel investigation (in which he was exonerated) was that candidate for Sheriff Maj. Jared Miller illegally supplied documents and information to the head of the NAACP in Wakulla county and is now himself under investigation by FDLE.

I hate dirt bag politics, any thought I had of voting for Miller went out the window with that.

Johnny
May 18th, 2016, 11:19 AM
I agree with you Outlaw,i have no use for them either.

Countryboy27012
May 19th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Outlaw, can you elaborate more about that? Or have a link?

I am a resident of Wakulla and this is somewhat troubling to me.

0utlaw
May 19th, 2016, 08:20 AM
http://myinforms.com/en-us/a/33660474-wakulla-county-sheriff-cleared-in-fdle-investigation/

CB it is concerning to me too, I have worked closely with several people that were endorsing him and up until this he was my preferred candidate but if this isn't addressed it is a deal breaker for me .