PDA

View Full Version : Hippy Season

0utlaw
March 7th, 2016, 04:40 PM
For those of you in the vicinity you know what this means...

Subject: Apalachicola National Forest -Rainbow 2016

The Apalachicola National Forest has issued a permit for a non-commercial group event that is scheduled for March 4, 2016 thru March 18, 2016. The permit was issued to the Rainbow Family of Living Light for the Cliff Lake area in Liberty County near Forest Highway 13 also known as FH13. The group is permitted to camp and conduct other non-commercial activities at the site. This Rainbow Family gathering may impact your county as in past years. The US Forest Service may schedule saturation patrols to address issues experienced in the past associated with this group as needed. At this time we haven’t recorded any significant enforcement issues related to this group’s gatherin

Dale Gribble
March 7th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Finally the good drugs are going to be available again.

0utlaw
March 7th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Might as well get some antibiotics and your vaccinations updated before you go.

Cattle/Horses
March 7th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Anybody else notice that Tack has pretty much been MIA since the 4th? Coincidence?

Dale Gribble
March 7th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Anybody else notice that Tack has pretty much been MIA since the 4th? Coincidence?

I think Tack likes his women like he likes his ham.

Shaven.

Dale Gribble
March 7th, 2016, 05:19 PM
I sure hope the have the 'Brown' acid.

Dale Gribble
March 7th, 2016, 05:25 PM
"To get back to the warning that I received. You may take it with however many grains of salt that you wish. That the brown acid that is circulating around us isn't too good. It is suggested that you stay away from that. Of course it's your own trip. So be my guest, but please be advised that there is a warning on that one, ok?"

polebarn
March 7th, 2016, 05:30 PM
We got the Woodstock reference the first time.

Cattle/Horses
March 7th, 2016, 05:30 PM
HIPPY SEASON

For those of you in the vicinity you know what this means...

I'll pass, but you go ahead and BAG as many as you want.

0utlaw
March 7th, 2016, 05:32 PM
They're like Yotes, ain't no good to eat but fun as hell to shoot.

12bhunting
March 7th, 2016, 05:34 PM
I sure hope the have the 'Brown' acid.

Gel tabs only....

Dale Gribble
March 7th, 2016, 05:37 PM
We got the Woodstock reference the first time.
I guessed less than half.

substratum
March 7th, 2016, 06:54 PM
I guessed less than half.

At almost 56, and the youngest of five siblings (a couple of whom were flower power-types in the day), I remember seeing Woodstock on the CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite and knowing what was going down. In the late '80s, I became friends with Lou Yank (who retired to FL), the Chief of Police of Monticello, NY during Woodstock, who helped organize food, showers, and emergency lodgings for the thousands of people that overflowed into his little town, which happened to be nearby the event. He told me that he literally didn't arrest a single person for anything other than theft or violence. He said that as far as he was concerned, naked folks and drug users weren't hurting anyone, and it was an extraordinary time requiring him to take a step back from the usual approach to law enforcement. Lou was the right guy at the right time for that situation, no doubt.

Johnny
March 7th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Screw those bastards,may they all rot in HELL ! slimy sons of a bitch spit on my uniform broke his fucking jaw!

seadog
March 8th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Some nasty fuckers right there.

Cattle/Horses
March 8th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Some nasty fuckers right there.

They're across the river from you. You should work on your people skills and be more neighborly.

FLT
March 8th, 2016, 11:43 AM
That's close enough that he doesn't even need to break out the fifty. You can use that less expensive 5.56 stuff.

seadog
March 8th, 2016, 12:19 PM
They're across the river from you. You should work on your people skills and be more neighborly.

You mean because I'm such a social butterfly?

Cattle/Horses
March 8th, 2016, 02:38 PM
https://d2fkddr0p2jbv6.cloudfront.net/render/standard/4605349262026502/6733-heathered_black-z1-t-social-butterfly-i-m-more-of-an-antisocial-caterpillar.png

Tack Driver
March 8th, 2016, 02:53 PM
I think Tack likes his women like he likes his ham.

Shaven.

:goodjob:

substratum
March 8th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Screw those bastards,may they all rot in HELL ! slimy sons of a bitch spit on my uniform broke his fucking jaw!

I'm really sorry that you were treated that way coming home from Viet Nam. I truly appreciate your service to this nation, particularly during a time of war.

seadog
March 8th, 2016, 05:42 PM
I concur.
Thank you so very much for your service.

Cattle/Horses
March 9th, 2016, 10:34 PM

I'm wondering if we need to head down this weekend and rescue Tack, boy is still MIA.

12bhunting
March 9th, 2016, 10:39 PM
I'm wondering if we need to head down this weekend and rescue Tack, boy is still MIA.

Drunk bitches with hairy beavers? Shit I reckon I will ride with you....

SB
March 9th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Don't forget the Vicks vapo rub.
Rub it under your nose to combat the BO. Or if you are a real man, just rub tiger balm in your nostrils.

Billythekid
March 9th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Drunk bitches with hairy beavers?

And armpits.

jonastio
March 10th, 2016, 11:02 AM
And armpits.

Live in a dry county long enough and you don't mind the worm at the bottom of the bottle.

e.money83
March 10th, 2016, 05:36 PM
fucked up and picked my nose with a tiny residue of tiger balm still on my finger once... ho lee chit, man i thought my eyeball was gonna blow out and i was gonna drown in sinus mucus. like, i actually questioned if that was what was about to do me in. i couldn't breath for shit for what felt like forever. fuck, my face hurts thinking about that shit... and it was the extra strength red shit.

Dale Gribble
March 10th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Trying wiping your ass with Tiger Balm.

e.money83
March 10th, 2016, 05:47 PM
how bout nooooooooooooo.............

e.money83
March 10th, 2016, 05:49 PM
#sarcasmfont bet that's good for yer hemorrhoids...